The Objects of Spiritualism
To teach the truths and principles expressed in the Declaration of Principles and in the Definitions of "Spiritualism," "A Spiritualist", "A Medium" and "A Spiritualist Healer" as adopted by the National Spiritualist Association of Churches of the United States of America;
- To teach and proclaim the Science, Philosophy and Religion of Modern Spiritualism.
- To encourage lectures on all subjects pertaining to the spiritual and secular welfare of humanity.
- To protest against every attempt to compel humanity to worship God in any particular or prescribed manner.
- To advocate and promote spiritual healing, and to protect and encourage Spiritualist teachers and mediums in all laudable efforts in giving evidence of proof to humanity of a continued intercourse and relationship between the living and the so-called dead.
- To encourage every person in holding present beliefs always open to restatement as growing thought and investigation reveal understanding of new truths thereby, leaving every individual free to follow the dictates of reason and conscience in spiritual as in secular affairs.